Thursday, 13 March 2014

Laura Mercier Invisible Setting Powder











This powder is one that deserved a review, as I've been using it pretty much every time I do my makeup routine for around 4 years. And this is the only one I've purchased!!!!!!! That might seem a little minging to some of you however I've never really considered it to be bad at all as it's only a powder that you use over your makeup and the brush I use is very soft and thin. This powder mattifies your base, yet not like an usual powder would. The Laura Mercier Invisible Setting Powder leaves a little glow which in turn makes you look more natural than a typical powder does. The colour is universal which means it will suit even the darkest of skins without looking ashy, which I would take to be completely true however I've never actually researched that. It looks super natural and I use a fan brush with it, as personally I didn't like the finish when using a big round brush for powder. It lasts so long as you only need the smallest bit so I definitely recommend this powder as I just believe it's incredible!!

Have you ever tried this powder? What one do you love? Thanks for reading everyone! xx

10 comments:

  1. I would love to try this powder! Another product that has been on my wishlist for a while now!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it and it will last you forever!! You'll love it :D

      Delete
  2. Wow, this sounds really great! I just use the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder, but now I really want to try this :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my back up as I tried it a while ago but this is definitely amazing!

      Delete
  3. this is on my 'to buy' list! sounds amazing

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there £150 worth of high end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been wanting to try this for so long! At the moment I use Revelon Nearly Naked powder, but I think this is going to have to be my next powder purchase
    - ellabellemin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried that! Yes you must :) xx

      Delete
  5. You've definitely sold this product to me! It sounds amazing! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. it has been on my wish list for a very long time ...i think now its the time to try it for sure :) Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete