Thursday, 1 May 2014

Ciate Amazing Gracie Mani



Hi guys!
I have to say I'm sorry that I haven't posted for such a long while, it's been over a month! It's been really hectic recently as Easter all of my friends were all together again after everyone has gone to Uni and have done all varying things! Since we last spoke, I passed my driving test (YAAAAAAAY!! I have a new found freedom :)) and have been busy catching up and going out with my besties. It's been lovely, but I'm really excited to be back on the blog and doing something cool to entertain myself and my creative streak :).
ANYWAY, I thought I'd make my first post after a little break quite a light post. I have been LOVING this nail polish so much recently. I am, of course, always partial to a neutral. This shade is a pastel pink, so it combines neutral and pastel perfectly. I got this in my Ciate Mini Mani Month and have had to tip it upside down upon application now as it is running veeeery thin. Time to purchase a full size! This goes with every look you can think of, and I'm finding it very difficult to stray to a different colour haha!!

Lots of love,

Mari x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) I love that colour! I know exactly what you mean, I am always like that with clothes and makeup, as well as nail varnish. I pick blacks, whites, and maybe the odd pastel. I have recently bought a lime green nail varnish though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Exactly. I actually have quite a lot of patterns and colours in my wardrobe but nothing massively different haha! ooooh pretty, I don't think I'll be straying for a while haha!

      Delete